Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New MacBook


After over a year of being a squatter on my wife's Mac Mini, I have finally bought my own Mac Power Book. Ben, whom I met first at the Alaska Apple Users' Group, is the Apple rep at Comp USA on Dimond. He also graduated from Stellar Alternative School in Anchorage (as did my daughter) and is a philosophy major at UAA (my daughter is doing her graduate work in philosophy) and I know his faculty adviser. But I'd already been impressed by his knowledge of the computers and his helpfulness. So, any Anchorage folks interested in Apple products, I highly recommend calling Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.