Sunday, August 12, 2007

Broadway Under the Stars Sun

The MacBook I got about three weeks ago has iMovie 6, which I spent most of today learning to put together this video of last night's outdoor concert. Christian Heppinstall and Theatre Artists United put on the show with help from various other folks. And now that I've got down the basics of iMovie 6, iMovie 7 came out this past week, and Ben from the Apple Store at CompUSA says it is completely different. Oh well, another obsolete skill.





I continue to be pleased with Viddler. The problems with the video can all be put on me. But considering this is all recorded with my digital camera, it's not too bad. Stabilizing would be helpful in a few places. A second camera would be really helpful. But it was a fun evening, with a big crowd out in the beautiful weather.

3 comments:

  1. The Spielberg of Alaska I say!!

    I liked the old 36 Cad did you see the old 1920 model t ford pic with me old auntie back in July 17 in the soor mulk cairt post? That car will have been long scraped more is the pity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends do humor me like that.

    In high school four of us drove from LA to Calgary via Seattle (and back) in a 32 Model A Ford with a rumble seat. Now that was an adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.