Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mushroom Pictures


Biking home from the trial yesterday, I took the longer way home around Goose Lake. We've had a lot of rain recently and the mushrooms were out. I can't find my mushroom field guide, so I'm going to post without trying to figure out what they are. Anyone who knows, please leave a comment.
Here's a mushroom eye view of the woods.



There were a lot of these brown mushrooms with a cream trim







And these little tiny ones popping up through the moss.



And these were somewhat bigger. You can see the relative size by looking at the moss.







This russet colored one from the top and then from the side.

These scattered clusters of mushrooms are what first caught my eye.

1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.