Sunday, November 04, 2007

Paul Kendall on Hydrogen

I met Paul Kendall the other day when I was part of a panel that discussed the political corruption trials here in Alaska. He said he's learned that he's good at gathering information and finding things, but not at getting his ideas out to the world. So I pulled out my digital camera and took some pictures and made some sound memos. I only got him once he was into his pitch and I had to stop each time after 60 seconds. So what I have on the video are three interrupted clips of 60 seconds. But I told him I'd give him at least my small audience. If you want to know more, email me (there's a contact link in my profile) and I'll pass it on.



He's obvious intelligent, he is passionate, knows his subject, and is a very fluent speaker. He knows that some people think he's crazy, but assured me he's never been on meds and isn't 'off his meds.' I liked him.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Once I get my volume working on my new computer I will listen to this man! A friend of yours is a friend of mine in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, this is someone I met and talked to on and off over about 40 minutes. Can't vouch for him or his ideas, but I'd say he was smart and sincere.

    And in general I think people using the anonymous option should, at the end of their post, use initials or some sort of name - made up is fine - to distinguish themselves from other anons.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.