Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Court Tomorrow at 8am

They called numbers 1041-1079 last night. But tonight they called 1080-1091 and I got snagged. The people who went in today didn't have to be there until 10am, but I have to be their at 8 again.

Judge Volland seems to be doing this differently from how Judge Sedwick did it. I like this better. The jurors don't all have to stick around while they weed people out. But this trial doesn't have all the publicity that ones Judge Sedwick presided over. So tomorrow maybe I'll find out what is going on. As long as I know nothing and I can blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.