Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Screen Writers Guild Strikers



Driving back from the eye doctor - I see him when I'm in LA. He checked - my first appointment with him was 1975 and he opened in 1974. So he squeezed me in even though I only gave him a day's notice I was coming. Well, driving back, I got off of Olympic because the traffic was so bad. Here, I'm in the left turn lane looking toward Century City.

On Pico I passed the Twentieth Century Fox (Is that still the name? The studio that sold most of its land that became then Century City if I recall right) and the Screen writers Guild Picketers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.