Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Border Run

The 30 days we got in our passports when we went to Burma from Maesod will be up on Sunday, so we're headed to Mae Sai - the northernmost town in Thailand. We'll spend a night, go over to Burma again, then spend a second night in Chiang Rai, the provincial capital of Chiang Rai.

Not much time, we have to catch the bus at 11:30, since there is no way we'll get the 9:30am bus.
(it's 9am now Thursday.) Everyone at work is in the Northeast for an exchange with other NGO's doing similar kinds of work. My passport issues got in the way of my joining them.

I'm toying with just leaving the computer at home, so there may not be any posts for a couple of days. Or I'll just hit an internet cafe. Signs of a blogging addiction that I even think of taking my computer on this trip.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you would give us more about Chiang Rai as I am planning to be there for some wholesale business next month and I want to know more about the place.

    Thanks in advance.
    -mark
    wholesale directory

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.