Monday, January 25, 2010

Pocketmod - Cool, Clever Pocket Notepad



Pam at Grass Roots Science sent me a link to pocketmod a long time ago, and as we were getting ready for Juneau, I decided it was just what I needed.

Rather than write things down on a piece of scratch paper, I prefer to have a little notebook in my pocket and just keep everything in the same place.  And everyting stays in chronological order.  And I try to date things.  "Hmmm, I met him at the film festival, that was in December, so it should be around....here."

Pocketmod offers a tiny, but very handy way to make a little notebook out of one piece of paper.  It has a template and you can make different types of pages - lined, a calendar by week, by day, a to do list, etc.  You can even stick in a Sudoku.



It prints out on one page, and then you cut it - following their instructions (upper middle left) and then fold it into a little book.  I was even able to put a jpeg form map of Juneau on the back page.   And presto, you have a notebook for a week.




To see how easy it is to make your own customized pocket notebook click the link.

And since it only uses one side of the paper, it's a great way to use the back side of a paper you don't need.  And I would imagine that kids would love this too.

1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.