Friday, October 08, 2010

Cliff Groh Has Lengthy Background Post on Nicholas Marsh

There was an internet problem here at my mom's last night through this morning and the sun is shining beautifully so I had to go run and I do have to talk to and do things with and for my mom while I'm here, so this is just a quick link to Cliff's post at the blog Alaska Political Corruption which fills in a lot more details on Nick Marsh based on various reports he gathered.

Here's the link:

Notes on the Life, Death, and Mental State of Nicholas Marsh


(Marsh is the young federal prosecutor in the Alaska corruption cases who committed suicide last week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.