Sunday, September 15, 2013

Driving Outside, Some Light Reading In The Mean Time

We're driving to Seattle today.  We're almost ready to go, but there's always last minute stuff to take care of.

We did this trip three years ago.  Then we left September 20.  So the stories and photos should be pretty similar.  Here's Anchorage to Tok.  There are a couple more posts from that trip at this link:

Meanwhile there has been a flurry of documents filed with the Superior Court in Fairbanks on the Redistricting Plan.  Below is the Riley Plaintiffs motion for Summary Judgment.  It came during the Yom Kippur holiday and right before we are leaving so I haven't had a chance to look at it.  There are other filings listed at Ernie Weiss' website.  And the Redistricting Board has posted some filings as well (their own from what I can tell.)  So if anyone wants to read all this a write up a guest post about it, that would be great.  I'm not sure how much of this I can read in the car on my laptop battery. 


Meanwhile, in an attempt to not have anything left to do before we leave in the morning, I'm up until 2am and I still have some things to finish up. So we probably won't be leaving at the crack of dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.