Thursday, May 12, 2016

Geese Fly By

This is a pretty thin post.  But I did spent a half hour just enjoying the peace (but not quiet, since the Seward Highway is adjacent) of the Helen Louise McDowell Preserve.  There wasn't much happening, but when nothing 'big' happens, you notice the little things.  The biggest things was the
goose fly-by.


 





But mostly it was the little stuff.  Like raindrops on the water. As the rain increased somewhat, so did the number of rings in the water.












                                                          But then things calmed down so the reflection looked almost real.
I was on my way back from Loussac library.  I posted some pictures last night about the progress of the renovation of the entrance.  But I was having Feedburner problems and that post hasn't gotten to other blogrolls.  You can see the Loussac post here.  





[More Feedburner trouble.  Obviously I need to find another way to get the RSS feed to other blogrolls, but in the meantime I'm trying to repost and see if I can get it to work.  This is the first time Feedburner hasn't picked up the feed for several new posts over a couple of days.]

[UPDATE 7:10am:  I went into Feedburner.  There's a way to manually ping the feed, but I'd been trying that and it didn't work.  This time I found a place to 'resynch' and so I tried that.  And soon the latest post had reached another blogroll.  We'll see how long this lasts and I still need to find another way to do the RSS feeds.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.