Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Randy Bryce's Response To His Opponent - Paul Ryan - Dropping Out Of The Race

It's been a while that I've been following Randy Bryce on Twitter.  I think I saw a video of him talking about his campaign to unseat Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.  If I weren't following him on Twitter I wouldn't be aware much of how hard he's been campaigning.  I was beginning to think that it was possible for him to win.  As he says in the video, who would have believed that a man working on a construction site a year ago could take on the Speaker of the House.

Well, it seems that Speaker Ryan thinks so too.  Here's Bryce's tweet and video response to the announcement that Ryan will not run for reelection.  I'm sure that the strength of Bryce's campaign had to play a role in that decision.







2 comments:

  1. Wisconsin guv Walker, a wholly owned subsidiary of koch bros ind., is whining about the influx of outside money into Wisconsin politics.

    This ranks with some of Dubya's dubious dubyaisms..

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.